Your financial life doesn't have to be complicated
- Fiscal Year End - March 31, 2020
- 2020 TFSA limit: $6,000
2019 RRSP limit: $26,500 | 2020 RRSP limit: $27,230
- March 2: Deadline to issue T4s, T4As, and T5s and for issuers of TFSAs to file their annual information returns.
- Deadline to contribute to an RRSP for the 2019 tax year (including Home Buyers’ Plan/Lifelong Learning Plan repayments).
- April 30: Deadline to file personal income tax returns
- Dec 31: Contribution deadline for Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP).
- Deadline to make charitable donations to be claimed for the 2020 tax year.
HELPFUL LINKSManulife Canada
Canada Revenue Agency
Canadian income tax rates
Sign in to CRA Account
Globe & Mail
Start earning a high interest rate on all your money with a combined chequing and savings account.
INTERNET BANKING LOGIN
Manulife Bank provides its customers access to their bank accounts 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Manulife Bank deposit rates are subject to change. Visit manulifebank.ca/rates for additional details. Manulife Bank of Canada is a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
*These calculators are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that these calculators are reliable, accurate or complete or that they will be compatible with your computer.