Your financial life doesn't have to be complicated
FEDERAL TAX RATES FOR 2019
- 15% on the first $47,630 of taxable income, plus
- 20.5% on the next $47,629 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 47,630 up to $95,259), plus
- 26% on the next $52,408 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over $95,259 up to $147,667), plus
- 29% on the next $62,704 of taxable income (on the portion of taxable income over 147,667 up to $210,371), plus
- 33% of taxable income over $210,371
- Source: Government of Canada
HELPFUL LINKSManulife Canada
Canada Revenue Agency
Canadian income tax rates
Sign in to CRA Account
Globe & Mail
Start earning a high interest rate on all your money with a combined chequing and savings account.
INTERNET BANKING LOGIN
Manulife Bank provides its customers access to their bank accounts 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Manulife Bank deposit rates are subject to change. Visit manulifebank.ca/rates for additional details. Manulife Bank of Canada is a member of Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
*These calculators are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that these calculators are reliable, accurate or complete or that they will be compatible with your computer.
Determining the best approach.
It can be difficult to stay invested during volatile markets, especially when headline news and pundits forecast a wild ride for financial markets.
Holding direct real estate in a diversified portfolio can help to reduce overall portfolio risk due to its low correlation with other investment alternatives.*
* Manulife Securities Incorporated is a Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada ("IIROC") and a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (“CIPF”). To learn more about CIPF, please contact your advisor or visit www.cipf.ca. Manulife Private Wealth ("MPW") is a division of Manulife Asset Management Limited, which is registered as a portfolio manager in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan; as an investment fund manager in Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario and Quebec; and as a commodity trading manager in Ontario. Clients are introduced to MPW through a referral arrangement between Manulife Securities Incorporated and MPW. The information contained herein is for Canadian residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in any jurisdiction in which Manulife Securities, its advisors or MPW are not appropriately licensed or registered or where any product or service is not eligible for sale. Details are available on request. Manulife, Manulife Securities, Manulife Asset Management, Manulife Private Wealth, the Block Design, the Four Cube Design and Strong, Reliable, Trustworthy, Forward‐thinking and all related phrases, logos, icons, graphics, images or designs are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and ar used by it, and by its affiliates under license.