We are excited to offer a 3-part series of presentations aimed specifically for women:
Lengthening and Strengthening Your Health Span With Exquisite Self-Care
Presented by Tammy J. Holland, MBA,
Find Your Edge Inc. (Seven Level Living).
Office Bistro @ 2360 Bristol Circle.
Saturdays from 12:00-1:30pm
March 14th | April 4th | May 2nd
Lunch and drinks will be served
These 90-minute interactive presentations will focus on some of the hot topics in women’s healthy aging and self-care to lengthen, strengthen and sustain your health, happiness, and zest for life.
Women are living decades longer than generations of women did before us, and beyond our male counterparts.
The reality most women face today is, we will:
- Spend many years unable to get a great night’s sleep
- Face long bouts of brain fog that we’re told are a normal part for aging women
- Carry excess weight (physically and mentally) that we spend great sums of time and money to unsuccessfully diet away
- Spend the last 10 years of our lives (or more) in chronic pain and degeneration
- Suffer from digestive issues and food sensitivities
- Be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia eight times more than men
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- What are the implications financially, mentally, and socially for women living longer than men?
- How to maximize your health span, versus simply living longer
- The nutrients most often missing in women’s diets in this age of convenience
- Is organic worth the extra money? What’s the impact either way?
- Intermittent fasting, fasting, and autophagy. What are they and are they for you?
- Balance your hormones to balance Inflammation
- Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean, vegetarian, vegan diets – which is right for you? Are any of them right for you?
- How to balance brain fog and hot flashes
You’re never too young or too old to explore the daily habits of self-care to help you feel rested, lose the brain fog and the weight, balance digestive issues, and regain vitality.
Come and join us for one or all three of these informative, interactive presentations. The presentations are independent of one another and will cover different objectives.